On October 1, 2022, Proteus will become the first Relativity partner to eliminate user fees for data hosted in RelativityOne.
What Does This Mean for Clients?
- Increased collaboration with clients and/or peers by granting more users access to appropriate workspaces without weighing additional costs.
- Reduced cost of admission for small and large projects and expanded use cases beyond traditional litigation and investigations.
- Increased access to Relativity's cutting edge RelativityOne Tools, including Legal Hold which is now included in base pricing.
I asked Proteus co-founder and General Counsel Hamish Cohen to weigh in on why we wanted to move quickly when Relativity made this option available.
"Transparency was one of our primary motivations for founding Proteus. As practicing litigators, we were constantly frustrated by having to decipher complex and nebulous line items on monthly invoices. Now, with the elimination of user fees, we continue our commitment to transparency."
Proteus has always provided sophisticated services with a simple price structure:
- No charges per GB for processing.
- No charges per GB for productions.
- No additional charges for analytics.
About two years ago, we settled on "Defensible. Affordable. Results." as our north star. That phrase is the first thing you see on our website, and it's the mantra that guides us internally. I'm very pleased to deliver on it in such an impactful way for our clients.
If you would like to discuss how we can support your eDiscovery needs, let me know.